I’ve created a series of posts showing you how to pull together stylish outfits on a budget. The first of the series featuring three different dresses. It is relatively easy to look fabulously stylish on a budget. It’s a matter of knowing how and here are simple tips that will inspire you.
Stay tuned for the next series over the coming weeks. Enjoy
P.N: It is advisable to wear a longer black slip under this dress to work.
- Red lace dress from Get The Looks
- Beaded earrings from Baublebar
- Lace black ankle boots from Wittner
- Black and white tote from Colette Hayman
- Marigold dress from Top Shop
- Floral printed pumps from Top Shop
- Patchwork tote from Colette Hayman
- Long flower earrings from Baublebar
Again if wearing this dress to work, it is advisable to wear a longer black slip under the dress given it’s slight transparency.
- Floral dress from Top Shop
- Pink tassle necklace from Baublebar
- Red velvet pumps from Nine West
- Pink tote from Michael Kors on Zalando
Style is essential, it increases confidence and performance. Invest in a professional who can help you move up the style ranks in the same way as you do your professional skills. Contact me.