Corporate & Personal Styling by Gessica
Melbourne, Sydney, Barcelona, Milan
Having a strong, authentic personal and professional brand is imperative for success and important for building influence and reach.
That means embodying your brand on every level including how you dress.
Achieving that has little to do with chance. Just like your career you need to consciously develop a polished, professional style that sends the right message about your worth.
With the colder months approaching (this is to my Australian clients – but the rules apply regardless), now is a perfect time to jazz up your existing wardrobe and turn something like this classy and simple dress into an individual style statement.
Dressing well at work is a professional investment that lifts your company image, self worth and confidence.
Book Gessica in for a:
- One-hour express workshop – gather a group of colleagues during lunch and I will show you how to turn core, classic pieces into statements that ooze confidence and power. (A longer after work session of two hours is also available). I can also incorporate men’s style into the presentation.
- Minimum Two-hour personal styling session – I work with you one-on-one in your home to sort through the good, the bad and the ugly, show you new ways to pull together what you’ve got and transform it by choosing the right accessories, highlight colours and accents. We look at work, leisure and evening wear and my personal consultations are for both working and non-working women. From here we work out items to purchase that will complete your wardrobe and a shopping trip can also be arranged with Gessica if you choose.
- What’s appropriate – and not- at work – the right lengths, sizes, prints and colours
- Making the most of what you’ve got – versatile looks for every day at work
- Confidence dressing for important meetings
- Stylish looks that transform from work to social events
- Dressing for your body shape and personality
- Accessories, hair and make- up
Gessica conducts personal and corporate styling sessions in most major cities in Australia. For anywhere else in Australia and the world, on-line consultations are available.
Contact: email@example.com to book in for a personal or corporate consultation in your city.
Gessica Marmotta is a personal fashion consultant who has worked around the world including Barcelona, Dubai, Milan and Sydney with professionals to develop their corporate style and professional brand. She also blogs at ObsessionsByGessica
To receive Style by Gessica’s posts on style tips & fashion looks please sign up on her blog. The next post on ‘Winter Corporate Dressing’ to be published soon.