White is BIG this summer. Cool, fresh and sophisticated is how I see this achromatic colour. Lovely dresses, trousers, blouses, skirts are everywhere. So for this week’s party special I decided to put together outfits showcasing white and how to dazzle while you wear it. Push those boundaries this festive season.
I look forward to helping you shine.
- Dress from Zimmermann
- Sequin and tassel caplet from French Connection
- Dog clutch Charlotte Olympia in Farfetch
- Sandals Oscar de la Renta on Farfetch
- Gold chandelier earrings Rosantica on Net-a-porter
From this …
- Flare trousers from Marni on Matches
- Robe blouse from Zimmermann
- Statement choker Rosantica on Net-a-porter
- Animal print pumps Prada on Neiman Marcus
- Embellished clutch bag on Accessorize
From this …
Turn heads in this spectacular floor length ostrich feather maxi skirt and dramatic one shoulder glossy black blouse. Add a dash of colour with a red clutch and gold accessories. Perfect for that special New Year’s Eve celebration.
- Ostrich feather skirt Alice and Olivia
- Glossy black blouse Toni Maticevski
- Red leopard clutch Wilbur and Gussie
- Gold sandals Nine West
- Hoop earrings Peter Lang
I hope you enjoyed this week’s post on white.
You know where you can get me if you want to source a similar piece, but less expensive option.
To book a personal or corporate styling session you can Facebook messenger me, tweet me, LinkedIn with me or email me firstname.lastname@example.org