Do you want to be the woman who stops people in their tracks at the Christmas party this year?
With the race season over we are into the silly party season. Over the next few weeks, I will be posting some fun party wear.
Firstly let me tell you of my December Style by Gessica Christmas Promotion: For Melbourne clients only.
In two hours I will turn your outfit from something that’s same-same into a statement.
Over two hours we will –
- Quickly assess your wardrobe
- Select 1 – 2 options
- Style them to produce a number of great looks that reflect your style preferences
- Finesse the look with together with jewellery and accessories
- Decide on your overall look and feel – should your hair be up or down? Soft or dramatic make up?
Sign up for the special 2-hour Christmas-express styling package by the 30th November and secure your booking at $199. (Melbourne only)
I look forward to helping you shine.
Now for this week’s party post.
From this …
There is something about gold that just says dazzle, sparkle, party. You will easily turn heads with this gold elegant maxi skirt and interesting off the shoulder blouse. Add a statement gold necklace and it’s a wow.
- Gold pleated maxi skirt Alice & Olivia
- White blouse Ellery
- Animal print clutch from Mimco
- Black ankle wrap sandals from Nine West
- Gold statement necklace from Viktoria Hayman on Neiman Marcus
You know where you can get me if you want to source a similar piece, but less expensive option.
To book a personal or corporate styling session you can Facebook messenger me, tweet me, LinkedIn with me or email me firstname.lastname@example.org