Corporate & Personal Styling by Gessica
Melbourne, Sydney, Barcelona, Milan
From this …
Wearing neutral tones is a chic and sophisticated look in the winter.
These high-waisted, wide leg pants are flattering and can be worn in both the winter and summer. Wear a silk camisole under a camel coloured felted cardigan and wrap a belt over the cardigan. This gives you shape and is super stylish.
To add interest to a neutral outfit, pin an interesting brooch on the cardigan, wear animal print shoes and add a dash of colour with a handbag. In the summer these pants can be worn with a billowy silk blouse.
- Pants/trousers from Donna Karan on Net-a-porter
- Felted wool jersey cardigan from Saba
- Black silk/lace camisole from Witchery
- Plait belt from Country Road
- Shoes from Skin found on The Iconic
- Handbag from Michael Kors
Brooch sourced on Polyvore and can be found in vintage boutiques, accessory and department stores.
Book Gessica for a:
- One-hour express workshop – gather a group of colleagues during lunch and I will show you how to turn core, classic pieces into statements that ooze confidence and power. (A longer after work session of two hours is also available). I can also incorporate men’s style into the presentation.
- Minimum two-hour personal styling session – I work with you one-on-one in your home to sort through the good, the bad and the ugly, show you new ways to pull together what you’ve got and transform it by choosing the right accessories, highlight colours and accents. We look at work, leisure and evening wear and my personal consultations are for both working and non-working women. From here we work out items to purchase that will complete your wardrobe and a shopping trip can also be arranged with Gessica if you choose.
- What’s appropriate – and not- at work – the right lengths, sizes, prints and colours
- Making the most of what you have – versatile looks for every day at work
- Confidence dressing for important meetings
- Stylish looks that transform from work to social events
- Dressing for your body shape and personality
- Accessories, hair and make- up
Gessica conducts personal and corporate styling sessions in most major cities in Australia. For anywhere else in Australia and the world, on-line consultations are available.
Contact: email@example.com to book a personal or corporate consultation in your city.
Gessica Marmotta is a personal fashion consultant who has worked around the world including Barcelona, Dubai, Milan and Sydney with professionals to develop their corporate style and professional brand. She also blogs at ObsessionsByGessica
To receive Style by Gessica’s posts on style tips & fashion looks please sign up on this blog.