The time of year has come around again to glam up and show up at the races. The next few weeks I will post some race style inspirations, with this week being all about Derby Day. Here are three black and white style inspirations – trousers, dress, skirt. Which one are you?
Dress:Heads will turn in this beautifully crafted beaded dress – a mixture of classic and edge. Adding touches of red with shoes and accessories shows your daring side, breaking the black and white rules. The windswept feather fascinator finishes this outfit off perfectly.
- Dress from Toni Maticevski
- Feather fascinator from Danica Erard
- Stone drop earrings from Peter Lang
- Patterned pumps from Altuzarra on Matches
- Braided clutch from Balenciaga on Matches
Trousers:Up the style stakes at the races in a sexy retro style all white jumpsuit. A large statement necklace and pearl studded pumps adds to the Derby Day glamour. Show your less serious side with the cat eyes clutch.
- White jumpsuit from Roksanda on Matches
- Statement necklace from Mimco
- Green eyed clutch from Charlotte Olympia on Farfetch
- Pearl studded pumps from Aquazurra on Farfetch
Skirt:A little quirky in this modern sculptured skirt and fitted bustier with off centre bow. The flamboyant feather sandals will have eyes drawn to your feet. Touches of gold continue back up into the handbag and earrings, keeping the fascinator simple yet in keeping with the architectural lines.
- Black skirt from Toni Maticevski
- Chequered silk bustier from Bambah on Farfetch
- Lace fascinator from Olga Berg at David Jones
- Gold embellished clutch from Gregory Ladner at David Jones
- Long gold earrings from Anton Heunis
- Feather statement sandals from Prada on Farfetch