Derby Day is one of the most sought after race days to attend during the Spring Racing Carnival. With it’s traditionally ‘black and white’ attire there is an air of elegance that floats around on the day. Below are a couple of ensembles that will have you standing out from the rest.
From this …
To this …
- White one shoulder dress from Cushine et Ochs on Net-a-porter
- Custom made statement necklace from SoniaMDesigns. For enquiries into custom made necklaces, Sonia is contactable on Facebook (Sonia M Designs).
- Black and gold scrappy shoes from Gianvito Rossi on Net-a-porter
- Clutch bag from Colette Hayman
From this …
This intricate white beaded skirt oozes elegance. This sleek one sleeve fitted blouse works beautifully with the lines of the skirt. For that extra race pizzazz add these quirky red flower shoes and large statement earrings. Fun!
- White lace and beaded pencil skirt from Toni Maticevski
- Black one shoulder blouse Roland Mouret on Net-a-porter
- Red flower sandals from Laurence Dacade on Farfetch
- Flower clutch from Serpui on Farfetch
- Feather and floral headpiece from Nana Firenze
I look forward to helping you shine.
To book me for a style session please fill out the form below.