Winter has come around again and that for me means inspiring you to inject some vitality into your wardrobe. This is one of my mammoth quarterly posts and with ELEVEN style inspirations, I hope you can adopt some simple yet unique ways to improve your style and stand out at work.
There is a mixture of things going on in these eleven collages – a bit of clashing, touches of boho, chic rocker, crazy, femininity and romance, elegance, simplicity. Something for everyone.
I will be frank in saying I have struggled yet again to find some unique winter pieces from Australian labels. I have sourced some locally and many overseas. Again, these are here to inspire you to shake it up a bit with your work style. If you struggle with knowing how, then I can help you. Connect with me and we can organise a style session to teach you. I work with all budgets from Zara to Gucci.
Looking good translates to feeling great. The way you dress is a reflection of what is going on inside. And making sure you present yourself authentically, knowing what works on you, rather than what media dictates, is the most important factor. Once you have mastered this, you’re on the home run to a fabulous you.
Your Brand – whether you have only just started fresh in a company, or are your own boss, is not only about your PR profile, social media presence, expertise or talent. How you are perceived – your style – is also part of your brand. Make your style the ‘physical’ part of your brand.
On that note, enjoy these outfits, inject some vibrancy this winter and I would love to know how you go.
- Cockatoo silk blouse from Romance Was Born on Farfetch
- High waisted split leg trousers from Sass and Bide
- Embroidered handbag from Fendi on Net-a-Porter
- Animal print pumps from Jimmy Choo on Farfetch
- Large gold and red tassle earrings from Anton Heunis
Winter creams and whites are a stylish combination. The wide legged trousers worn with lace blouse exudes elegance. Take your style further by adding an interesting layered long vest and snake print pumps.
- Lace blouse from Zimmerman
- Wide leg trousers from Sass and Bide
- Assymetrical long vest from Toni Maticevski
- Snake skin pumps from Wittner
- Snake skin handbag from Bottega Venetta on Net-a-Porter
- Crystal drop earrings from Peter Lang
- Fitted lace blouse from Zimmerman
- Side draping skirt from Kitx
- Statement choker from Baublebar
- Chequered handbag from Mansur Gavriel on Net-a-Porter
- Muti snake printed ankle boots from Wittner
- Leather fringe skirt from Drome on Farfetch
- Bow blouse from ChicWish
- Large brooch from Gucci on Farfetch
- Handbag from Gucci on Farfetch
- Embellished pumps from Dolce and Gabbana on Farfetch
- Floral maxi skirt from Morrison
- Fitted blazer with raffia detail from Sass and Bide
- Long knot style necklace from Lanvin on Farfetch
- Animal print handbag from Dolce and Gabbana on Farfetch
- Gold heeled boots from Wittner
- Flared sleeve dress from Witchery
- Necklace from Ann Demeulemeester on Farfetch
- Hand bag from Colette Hayman
- Floral velvet pumps from Ninewest
- Soft grey dress from Toni Maticevski
- Large feather brooch from Hillier Bartley on Matches
- Flower pumps from Wittner
- Snake skin print handbag from Gucci on Net-a-Porter
- Multi patterned dress from Ana Sui on Stylebop
- Large crystal bee brooch from Gucci on Net-a-Porter
- Floral patterned handbag from Gucci on Net-a-Porter
- Floral lace appliqué sheer boots from Wittner
- Asymmetrical mini lace dress from Zimmerman
- Leather leggings from Kitx
- Large statement hoop earrings from Mimco
- Embellished seashell drawstring pouch from Attico on Farfetch
- Lace ankle boots from Giambattista Valli on Farfetch
Wild flares + OTT fringing + clashing colour = Boho at night at it’s best.
- Corduroy flare hem jeans from Ellery on Matches
- Velvet navy camisole from Witchery
- Fringe denim macrame statement jacket from Tabula Rasa on Intermixonline
- Long earrings from Anton Heunis
- Yellow ankle boots from Haider Ackerman on Farfetch
- Sparkly clutch from Jimmy Choo
- One sleeve ruffle dress from Diane Von Furstenburg on Stylebop
- Gold fluffy single extra large earring from Rosantica on Intermixonline
- Gold and black handbag from Fendi on Net-a-Porter
- Spotted sheer pumps from Charlotte Olympia on Farfetch
Style is essential, it increases confidence and performance. Invest in a professional who can help you move up the style ranks in the same way as you do your professional skills. Contact me.