Corporate & Personal Styling by Gessica
Melbourne, Sydney, Barcelona, Milan
From this …
Wearing a little bit of floral to work in the winter is a mood lift. It is both feminine and vibrant. Most will associate it with the warmer months, however if worn with a jacket such as this crisp winter white one and some colourful accessories are added, this outfit will certainly make those work days seem brighter. Wear black or nude pantyhose and mix in another pattern with the shoes as I show you here. All work well together. If white is not your colour, a tailored black jacket will also look smart. This outfit is also appropriate for a day event such as a conference or a special lunch.
Floral skirt from Alannah Hill
White seer coated wrap jacker from Zimmermann
Patterned shoes from Ko Fashion on The Iconic
Hand bag from Michael Kors
Earrings from Anton Heunis
Book Gessica for a:
- One-hour express workshop – gather a group of colleagues during lunch and I will show you how to turn core, classic pieces into statements that ooze confidence and power. (A longer after work session of two hours is also available). I can also incorporate men’s style into the presentation.
- Minimum two-hour personal styling session – I work with you one-on-one in your home to sort through the good, the bad and the ugly, show you new ways to pull together what you’ve got and transform it by choosing the right accessories, highlight colours and accents. We look at work, leisure and evening wear and my personal consultations are for both working and non-working women. From here we work out items to purchase that will complete your wardrobe and a shopping trip can also be arranged with Gessica if you choose.
- What’s appropriate – and not- at work – the right lengths, sizes, prints and colours
- Making the most of what you have – versatile looks for every day at work
- Confidence dressing for important meetings
- Stylish looks that transform from work to social events
- Dressing for your body shape and personality
- Accessories, hair and make- up
Gessica conducts personal and corporate styling sessions in most major cities in Australia. For anywhere else in Australia and the world, on-line consultations are available.
Contact: email@example.com to book a personal or corporate consultation in your city.
Gessica Marmotta is a personal fashion consultant who has worked around the world including Barcelona, Dubai, Milan and Sydney with professionals to develop their corporate style and professional brand. She also blogs at ObsessionsByGessica
To receive Style by Gessica’s posts on style tips & fashion looks please sign up on this blog.